This contest is closed. There will be more book giveaways in 2011!
Welcome to the entry page for the Author Interview Series Book Giveaway! Please read the rules here and then leave a comment to enter. The grand prize will be a complete set of signed books from all the authors in the series (see titles below), and if we get a 150 entries by Friday November 19th, a second grand prize will be added in.
1. To enter, please leave a comment on this post (“Author Interview Series Book Giveaway: Enter here”). Only leave one comment; duplicates will be eliminated.
2. Tell your friends…tweet, blog, facebook, it’s all good. If we reach 150 entries by Friday, there will be a second grand prize.
3. Enjoy the interviews! Each day during the giveaway a new interview with a different author will be posted.
4. Before you run off to the store to buy that turkey, come back and check to see if you’ve won. The drawing will be on Wednesday, November 24th at Noon PST. The name(s) will be picked through a random number generator.
5. Here’s the books! The grand prize winner gets a complete set! If we get enough entries, there will be two prizes.
Tsh Oxenreider’s Organized Simplicity
Candace Walsh’s Dear John, I Love Jane
Kate Hanley’s The Anywhere, Anytime Chill Guide
Gretchen Rubin‘s The Happiness Project
Meagan Francis’ The Happiest Mom
Alisa Bowman’s Project: Happily Ever After
Jennifer Margulis’ Why Babies Do That: Baffling Baby Behavior Explained
Hope Edelman’s The Possibility of Everything
Theo Pauline Nestor’s How to Sleep Alone in a King-Size Bed